REMINDER: 1ST PHASE OF SALES FOR RETURNED TICKETS
On 15th March we launched a ticket return system which we feel is fair to everyone and where refunded tickets will be placed back on the online shop to be sold again on a first come, first served basis.
Please read attentively the following information:
- Tickets will be refunded, and they will be made available through the online store on a first come, first served basis. There will be no possibility of changing names.
- Applications for ticket refunds will remain open until the 15th of June 2018 at 11.59 pm (Portuguese time). You can find the Application form on our FAQs Ticket Refunds page.
- Returned tickets (those who have been returned by Boomers who cannot attend the festival) will be made available on the online store.
- The first phase of sales will start on the 15th of May 2018 at 9 a.m (Portuguese time), and will end once all tickets available are sold out. The amount of tickets available is depending from the required refunds.
- The second phase of sales will start on the 16th of June 2018 at 9 a.m (Portuguese time) and will end once all tickets available are sold out.
- Once you have purchased your ticket(s), they must be personalised within 48 hours. Tickets which have not been personalised within the set deadline will be cancelled.
- Building on the feedback we’ve had: from the 16th of May at 9 a.m (Portuguese time), it will be possible to apply for Boom Bus tickets and Tipi Camp refunds. You will find the respective application form as well as more details on this in the FAQS Ticket Refunds.
- All ticket refunds are subject to fees, due to administrative costs. Please check the FAQs Ticket Refunds for more details on this.
- Refunds for all individual orders (bought on the online shop or through a Boom Ambassador) will start being processed as soon as the returned ticket is purchased on the online shop and fully personalised.
- Refunds for group orders (orders in which more than 1 ticket was bought) will only be processed on the 30th of July. All returned tickets will be cancelled once they are re-purchased on the online platform and successfully personalised. Please bear in mind that even if the refund is meant for only one of the tickets of the group order, it will still only be refunded on this date
As we are working with a ticketing partner exterior to the Boom organisation, this procedure is out of our reach and we apologise in advance for any inconvenience this might bring you.
More information about these measures, as well as details about this upgraded ticket refund system is available on our website. Please do make sure to go through the FAQs Ticket Refunds. Any questions, reach out by emailing [email protected]
With Love and Gratitude,