Omer is a Hydrotherpist and Aquatic Therapist.
Water is an amazing element, by floating and diving with free-flow movement it allows the body-mind and spirit to experience three-dimensional space, anti-gravity feel long side to revive genesis, open heart, and deep connection to body and soul.
- Hydrotherapist at “SHIBA” rehabilitation Hospital center, Tel-Hashomer, April 2013-2018
- Freelance Watsu Practitioner 2013-2018
- Freelance CranioSacral Therapist 2016-2018 (other water skills: Waterdance, Jahara, Bad-ragaz, Basic Halliwick, Aqua-Stretch, Anmo Therapy)
- Wingate, Orde Wingate Institute for Physical Education and Sports 2012-2013
- WABA, World Aquatic Bodywork Association 2013-2015
- B.ed of Visual and Graphic Design 1997-2001, The College of Management, Tel-Aviv
THERAPY Aquatic Treatment
Every session is an individual, personal and unique experience. Entering into the space of supported flotation offers a space for a sensation of No-Gravity, creating new sensations which allow to go into deep states of inner listening. Gently held and moved by the therapist we can allow more and more to let go, to relax, to surrender to the present moment.
On physical level, this work in natural water promotes a rise of the Oxygen level in the blood, a better circulation and speeds up the metabolism, this combinations provokes a cleansing and detoxification up to the cellular level. This is why we recommend to drink a lot of water after a session.
On a personal level, to be floated, moved and also immersed allows to dive into the depth of oneself, connecting with deep layers of memories and emotions, opening the doors to self-knowledge and self-healing.